Membership fees for active players, alumni and social members are payable in cash or cheque to the Treasurer, or using your Credit/Debit Card using Paypal (Carte Bleue, Visa, Mastercard, Amex). Using this latter payment form, players only may pay their membership in full or in 10 installments (choose your payment method below).
Fees for the 2012/2013 Season are:
- Player: 260 euros or 10 installments of 26 euros
- Student or unemployed: 180 euros or 10 installments of 18 euros
- Alumnus or Social Member: 45 euros for Ile de France members, 25 euros for people abroad
Note that players bringing a new playing member to the Club will be granted a discount on their membership fee once that new member has paid his membership in full: 20 Euros if you bring a regular member, 10 Euros if it is a student/unemployed member.
1. Paying your membership in full
Please press the button below after choosing the appropriate option in the scroll-down menu. Note that you DO NOT need to become a Paypal member and may directly use your Credit/Debit Card to perform this payment.
2. Subscribing to membership payment installments
Please press the button below after choosing the appropriate option in the scroll-down menu. You will be debited 10 equal installments, one each month until membership is completely paid off. NOTE THAT YOU NEED TO BECOME A PAYPAL MEMBER TO ACTIVATE THIS OPTION.