A quick update about tour. Due to flights to Madrid being ridiculously expensive, we have decided to change the destination. We will instead be visiting Vienna, a first for the BRFC!
Price should stay the same. If you have confirmed by email, we need your deposit of 100€ by tomorrow at the latest.
Final details will be confirmed shortly. Those booking their own flights should look to arrive in Vienna around 7pm on the Friday and head out on Sunday around 7pm also.